Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary J Hyde has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 10
As a first time mom who was hospitalized for preeclampsia, I was a nervous wreck. Dr. Hyde is such a sweet and compassionate doctor. You can tell she loves her job. She always made me feel comfortable and reassured me over and over (I'm kind of a worry wart lol) that everything would turn out just fine. When she would do her rounds and would come to my room, she never rushed me and made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen with my induction a C-section. She looked me right in the eye and said, "Don't worry, me and my staff are going to take great care of you." and they did! I can't say enough good stuff about her!!
I LOVE Dr.Hyde and everyone that works in this office! I'm always greeted with a smile and the staff is so friendly and easy to talk to. I typically dread doctors offices and scheduling appointments but I feel so comfortable there that I actually look forward to it! Dr. Hyde took great care of me throughout my first pregnancy and answered every question I had. I had issues with my amniotic fluid levels and ended up having my daughter via c section but I know having her there was what made me keep my sanity. I highly recommend dr.Hyde to everyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hyde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Mary J Hyde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsObstetric/Gynecology Associates, 5920 Saratoga Blvd Ste 200, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Mary J Hyde is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.