More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Illions-Wilde
Dr. Mary Illions-Wilde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Hopkins, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Illions-Wilde is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Mercy Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Illions-Wilde has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Mary Illions-Wilde has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Mary Illions-Wilde has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Illions-Wilde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Southdale Hospital
Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
16 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary Illions-Wilde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.