Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mary Jannelli
Dr. Mary Jannelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Raleigh, NC . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jannelli is affiliated with Rex Healthcare Inc., University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill and Rex Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Jannelli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mary Jannelli has the following 4 expertise
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Mary Jannelli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Jannelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rex Healthcare Inc.
University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
University of North Carolina Hospitals
22 Years Experience
Stony Brook University
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary Jannelli, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chapel Hill, NC, in this video.
Dr. Mary Jannelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.