Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Ramsey has been my doctor for almost 10 years. While I think she is competent, the last 3 appointments I have waited anywhere between 45 minutes and almost 2 hours to see her. One of those appointments was the first of the day and one was the first of the afternoon. I know she has stress, but I am also tired of hearing about how hard her life is. I have good insurance and I will find a doctor who cares about my time and my life. Bye Bye.
The previous reviewer does not have a clue as what they are talking about. Dr. Ramsey is wonderful. She is prompt, knowledgeable and willing to listen. The previous reviewer's "normal" primary left on medical leave without telling anyone which left the other doctors in quite a situation. I heard that from several of the nurses. Dr. Ramsey is a wonderful lady and the best doc in town.
She seemed very rushed and inattentive. She saw me because my regular PCP is out on medical leave and I can only hope that she gets better quick and comes back. I miss her SO MUCH!! And I would never go to this doctor again unless I absolutely had to.
Dr. Ramsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Legacy Health System
Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeacehealth Medical Group, 1200 Hilyard St Ste 230, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey in this video.
Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.