Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey?

Completely missed proper diagnosis. Kept fishing for a mental health reason for symptoms and it turned out to be interstitial cystitis. I've got a great new practitioner now who has helped with proper referrals and follow up and management of care.

When I moved back to Eugene I wished to pick the best doctor and I did when I choose Dr. Ramsey.

Dr Ramsey has been my doctor for almost 10 years. While I think she is competent, the last 3 appointments I have waited anywhere between 45 minutes and almost 2 hours to see her. One of those appointments was the first of the day and one was the first of the afternoon. I know she has stress, but I am also tired of hearing about how hard her life is. I have good insurance and I will find a doctor who cares about my time and my life. Bye Bye.

This doctor is wonderful

The previous reviewer does not have a clue as what they are talking about. Dr. Ramsey is wonderful. She is prompt, knowledgeable and willing to listen. The previous reviewer's "normal" primary left on medical leave without telling anyone which left the other doctors in quite a situation. I heard that from several of the nurses. Dr. Ramsey is a wonderful lady and the best doc in town.

Yuck

She seemed very rushed and inattentive. She saw me because my regular PCP is out on medical leave and I can only hope that she gets better quick and comes back. I miss her SO MUCH!! And I would never go to this doctor again unless I absolutely had to.

Dr. Mary Jo P Ramsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.