Dr. Mary K Boggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary K Boggs?

previous nurse

I cannot say enough good thing about this surgeon. She is highly knowledgeable in her field. She cares deeply about her patients and their family. She operated on my husband and did a procedure on me and we both breezed through the post open phase. From preop to follow up care she absolutely is the BEST.

surgical patient

Dr. Boggs is a caring and professional doctor with skills to diagnose and treat any surgical or trauma case. She truly is concerned and provides the highest degree in medical care. I would only use her for any further surgery needed for me or my family. We are so pleased she is practicing in Johnson City, TN now!

Best doctor I have ever met.

Dr. Boggs is one of the most intelligent and compassionate individuals I have ever encountered. Mercy is very fortunate to have Dr. Boggs

Dr. Mary K Boggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.