Dr. Mary K Oconnor Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary K Oconnor?

Wish I could give less than one star. She didn't listen to my concerns and failed to diagnose my daughter properly. My daughter passed away. Words cannot fully express how awful my experience was with someone who I trusted with my daughter's care.

horrible woman!

This woman is a wretched excuse for a doctor. Treated me like garbage and barely even tried to find out what was wrong with me because it wasn't openly apparent. She wouldn't even give me a note to take to work because she said it "wasn't their business." Horrible horrible horrible treatment. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Autism Spectrum Disorder