Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary E Barker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary E Barker has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Mary E Barker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
I did not receive a confirmation call or email in advance of my appointment which seemed odd. Overall, I didn't find the front desk staff very friendly. I had a considerably long wait but enjoyed Dr. Kidd. She was professional, engaging and I could tell she would listen if I had issues to talk through (I was only in for a check-up). I will return to this office and hope for a better experience on the front end of my appointment next time.
I abosolutely love DR. Kidd - I've spent the last 2 years making appointments with other doctors because she has been "on leave". After calling around at a few places I've heard she won't be returing. Is she no longer with the Wellstar system? I absolutely love her and want to find out where she is now! I can't take another appointment with a rough doctor with poor bedside manner after finding doctor Kidd! Please share if you have any information about where she has gone!! Thank you!
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary E Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.