Dr. Mary E Barker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Barker?

Dr. Kidd is awesome. Sweet and understanding. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Dr. Kidd

I had gone to Dr. Mulliniks for many years. After he retired I made an appointment with Dr. Kidd. I want to tell you that she is one of the nicest Doctors I know. So glad to be a patient of hers.

I did not receive a confirmation call or email in advance of my appointment which seemed odd. Overall, I didn't find the front desk staff very friendly. I had a considerably long wait but enjoyed Dr. Kidd. She was professional, engaging and I could tell she would listen if I had issues to talk through (I was only in for a check-up). I will return to this office and hope for a better experience on the front end of my appointment next time.

I was so nervous when I went to see her today. However, after meeting her the nervousness went away. She was patient, easy to talk to and has an excellent bedside manner. If I had more doctors like her then I wouldn't be so nervous. So happy that I my girlfriend recommended me.

Where is Dr. Kidd these days?

I abosolutely love DR. Kidd - I've spent the last 2 years making appointments with other doctors because she has been "on leave". After calling around at a few places I've heard she won't be returing. Is she no longer with the Wellstar system? I absolutely love her and want to find out where she is now! I can't take another appointment with a rough doctor with poor bedside manner after finding doctor Kidd! Please share if you have any information about where she has gone!! Thank you!

Dr. Kidd is the best physician I have ever seen. She listened to my concerns and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. I have told all of my friends and family to see her too!

I was very pleased with Dr. Kidd's thoroughness and not feeling pressured for time.

Awesome!!

Of all the doctors I have been to Dr Kidd was by far the best. She spent plenty of time with me, was easy to talk to, and great to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

This is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she has an amazing bedside manner. Never before have I met a doctor so willing to listen to me and work with me to find a solution to my medical problem. I have recommended her to all of my friends and family members.

Dr. Mary Kidd at Wellstar in Austell 03/25/10

Dr. Mary Kiss has to be the top OB/GYN I have had. The moment she walked in the door I felt comfortable. She was quick during the physical exam and was very careful. Mary talked to me for 45 minutes about issues I felt needed to be addressed. She gave me wonderful advice for a problem I was having and to me, that shows how she cares for me and other patients. I'm excited to have a permanet doctor in the area who I fell I can trust. To her, what she does is her job, but to me what she does makes my life much better. Thank you Dr. Mary Kidd. I look forward to my next visit. I hope this message finds you well.