Dr. Mary T Kim Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mary T Kim?

She made a mess

She gave me a tummy tuck but did not make a new navel, she did not know how, She gave me a breast lift and she did that, now my nipples look at the ceiling, Her surgeries have me and my husband very disgusted .

Breast Reduction

Great with appt, courtious staff. For me she didn't explain pros or cons of surgery until I was being prepped for surgery follow up appt only saw her once got infection around my nipple then she explained it could be due to my diabetes all other follow up appts I was seen by interns and her assistant all she wanted them to do was take pictures of what my nipple looked like then instructed them on what to do I started having a bad leaking from the infection was sent home to not take a bath or shower but use sterile water and gauze and bandage with a cotton square. I asked about why I had fat under the stitches was told that because of the infection was why I had it but to me it looks like where the stitches should have been my breast look horrible.I am 8 weeks into post surgery and the excess fat is still there very depressed don't like the way it turned out. I am very disappointed. I would not recommend her.

My first visit, very pleased.

would recommend to friend

caring, takes time to talk to you, great bedside manner. would recommend to friend.