Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary E Klenz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 84
Worst experience ever, Took pictocin from 2 to 8 and baby flat lined!!! Epidural numbs you from the waist down not the brain. I was still there and was spoken to as if I was numbed from the waist up to - I quote, "find her husband get him to sign so we can take it out! " It was my baby!!!! not a thing. By a miracle the heart restarts and she never says a thing to me - just get the husband to sign. heart of stone is putting it kindly. Would not give a one except that is the lowest to give. She was semi-nice in the office but heartless in the delivery. Wait time is ridicoulous!! if Tuesday is her day on-call then she should not schedule patients on Tuesday! if Tuesday is you day in the hospital don't rush my delivery just cuz you have scheduled patients!! Its a no brainer - go with another doctor unless you prefer to be treated like a cow.
Dr. Klenz is amazing as Well as PA Rierson. Facility is clean and perfect. STAFF IS HORRIBLE. THEY ARE NOT COURTEOUS AND DO NOT MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME; ON THE CONTRARY , YOU FEEL LIKE THEY ARE DOING YOU A "FAVOR" IN TAKING CARE OF YOU. THEY NEED BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND A MORE CUSTOMER-ORIENTED IDEAL.
Chris the nurse practitioner is the BEST, she is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly and Dr Klenz is a GREAT OBGYN, but you have to have a lot of patience if you want to see him. Oftentimes, they don't give you a heads-up that your appointment might get cancel. You have an appointment at a certain date and time, but you get to the clinic and have to wait for hours and then in the end the people from the front desk JUST tell you, "We are gonna have to reschedule your appointment because Dr Klenz cant make it!!!." They are so rude, and the way they tell you is completely unprofessional. Unfortunately for me, I have had this happen on multiple occasions. It is very frustrating and inconvenient, especially because I have to keep asking for days off from work just to MAYBE have the opportunity to see the doctor!! THE WORST PART ABOUT BEING AT THAT CLINIC THOUGH IS THAT THE FRONT DESK LADIES ARE VERY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND DEFINITELY COULD USE A SMILE EVEN IF ITS A FAKE SMILE!!!! THEY SEEM LIKE THEY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THEIR JOB!!!! YOU WALK IN TO THE CLINIC AND THERE ARE NO HI'S OR HELLO'S.... ABSOLUTELY RUIN YOUR MOOD AS SOON AS YOU GET IN TO THEIR CLINIC. THEY ARE NOT EVEN WILLING TO HELP YOU AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE BOTHERING THEM!!!! Hopefully, these review helps the Clinic to DO better with their CUSTOMER SERVICE; otherwise, a refreshing course would be an alternative for them to learn how to approach their patients politely and cheerfully !!!!
23 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
New York University
Dr. Mary E Klenz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMary Elizabeth Klenz Md, 1400 E Ridge Rd Ste 4, McAllen, TX
Dr. Mary E Klenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.