Dr. Mary K Kukolich Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary K Kukolich?

Great Doctor,

We have known Dr Kukolich for the past 10 years, she is very experienced, listen to parents, explain every thing in details, great loving and fun personality, every visit to her office she put large smile on our face, thank you DR, Mary Kuklich for taking such a good care of my son in his journey !!! you are great person with big heart! Ibrahim and Nariman Rabah

Angel with skin on.

This doctor was the first geneticist that we found that could answer my questions about my child's disability. I had been searching for 5 years. She is very intelligent while being down to earth. She cares very much about our special children.

Doctor Appreciation

I would recommend Dr Kukolich to someone who has special needs children with genetics issues because the doctor has seen my children since they were born, and she has taken very good care of us.

Dr. Mary K Kukolich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.