Dr. Mary Campbell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary Campbell?

Dr. Campbell is Wonderful

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr. Campbell for several years now and all can say is...we love her! She is always so thorough and takes the time to talk with you to really understand your needs. We really feel cared for and have complete confidence in her.

Terrible phone nurses

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I have went to Dr. C all my life, but with recent health issues I was really let down. Her phone nurses are rude, take too long to call you back, and they never want you to come in. Recommended OTC medicines that made me feel worse so I was forced to visit a convenient care location several times. Had labs taken related to the illness, was never called about the results and whether they were normal or high. Was sent to surgery center after ultrasound with no appointment with her in between.

Excellent choice for a doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Campbell is wonderful. We are always able to get in right away and we spend very little time in the waiting room. The nurses are all very friendly and Dr. Campbell takes her time with each patient. She always remembers things about my family and I and asks about them. She answers all of my questions thoroughly even if I feel like they are silly questions to ask. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

Posted on December 27th, 2016