More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary L Wilson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Mary L Wilson has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
Dr. Mary L Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
39 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Hospital University Calif
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Mary L Wilson
Hi, and welcome to my Web page. I work at Kaiser Permanente pediatrics. Biography I have been a practicing pediatrician for more than 20 years, and still haven't met a child that I don't love. I attended medical school at the University of Washington, in Seattle, and trained in pediatrics at UCSD and UCLA, where I also received a master's in public health. I have two children, who are almost grown now. My hobbies include most sports, especially running and skiing. I'm also a bookworm, and I especially enjoy fiction. I've just broken my addiction to Sudoku puzzles and have moved on to crosswords puzzles. I'm a terrible golfer. About my practice Currently, I am working as an assistant to the executive medical director. I see patients on Fridays in Panorama City, but at this time am unable to carry a panel, so generally I might meet you when I'm covering for one of my colleagues. How I thrive Be happy, take it easy on yourself and your family, relax, and have fun!
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE PANORAMA CITY MEDICAL CENTER, 13652 Cantara St, Panorama City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary L Wilson, MD - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine in Panorama City, CA, in this video.
Dr. Mary L Wilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.