Dr. Mary P Lamb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary P Lamb?

Outstanding physician that has a true concern for the well-being of her patients.

Doctor Lamb is an amazing physician. She is the most caring individual I have ever had taking care of my health. Along with her caring, she is incredibly thorough. She processed a blood disorder from my family gene pool and identified potential health risks (Which no other doc has done before) I would absolutely recommend her as a family physician

Dr. Lamb is wonderful! She is so kind, compassionate, and takes her time answering all of my questions. My husband and 2 daughters love her too! She is a great doctor and human being! We have moved quite a bit, so I have had many doctors. Dr. Lamb gets an A+ in my book!

Dr. Lamb is wonderful, but my family and I have a hard time getting intto see her. We now have to use a Med Express for our primary care. Unfortunately one can not predict when they will get sick and a weeks wait time is unacceptable. The receptionist is so rude I hate to even call. I hate to have to find another doctor because Dr. Lamb is amazing, but I can't ever get in to see her when I need to. I also don't need a rude receptionist on the other end when I'm sick. So sad because my kids and I love Dr. Lamb.

very thorough

I first went to see Dr Lamb after having a procedure done by a specialist who never explained anything to me. Dr Lamb answered all of my questions on a variety of topics, spent plenty of time with me, and they have a great website where you can see your test results from procedures. Highly recommend.

Smart, Thorough & Kind

I was apprehensive because I'd put off seeing a doctor for so long. But Dr Lamb made me feel comfortable. She's a good listener & allowed me to ask all the questions I needed to. I'm so glad she's in my area & accepts my insurance. She's a wonderful PCP.

review

this doctor actually works out of the urgent care on rt 19 i had to visit on a few occasions. the first time she was very nice and helped with the pr ...

Dr. Mary P Lamb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.