Dr. Mary Landry Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mary Landry?

A Thankful Patient

Posted on December 20th, 2009

Dr. Landry delivered my first two children, and I have been forever grateful that she happened to be on call for both deliveries. I have since moved to Seattle, am expecting another child, and have had great difficulty finding anyone who compares to Dr. Landry. She is kind, attentive, intelligent, and she listened to and valued my hopes for my delivery (my birthing plan). She also always remembered me, which is so important when experiencing pregnancy and delivery. She's excellent, and you'd be lucky to have her as a partner in this journey.

Posted on August 30th, 2016