Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary B Lane
Dr. Mary B Lane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murphy, NC. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Lane is affiliated with Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lane has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary B Lane has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 20
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Mary B Lane accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMary Boggs Lane Md, 228 Hilton St, Murphy, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary B Lane in this video.
Dr. Mary B Lane is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Murphy, NC.