Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mary E Laplante
Mary E Laplante is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
850 Columbia Rd Ste 330
Westlake, OH 44145
Mary E Laplante has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Mary E Laplante - Posted on August 16th, 2018
Not only have I worked with this Lady (I cant even bring myself to call her doctor, as it is offensive to the others who actually practice good medicine) I have known people who she has butchered. She routinely needs a urologist or general surgeon as "backup" in the case where she cuts or injures an organ that she wasn't supposed to. She is very rude and has terrible intrapersonal skills. The only thing she has going for her is the ability to suck up to her patients, and tricking them into believing she is good at what she does. In reality, all of the staff request NOT to be part of her procedures, because they actually feel as if they are doing wrong to the patient, rather than good. One of my neighbors had serious complications from a procedure with her. One that typically should take 1.5-2 hours, turned into 8.5 because she cut a ureter (tube which leads urine from the kidney to the bladder) resulting in a urology consult and hours of repair and lifelong consequences. DONT GO TO HER!
Mary E Laplante Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsClinic Regional Physicians dba Fairview Ob-Gy, 850 Columbia Rd Ste 330, Westlake, OH
Mary E Laplante is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.