Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Ellen E Leary has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have seen Dr. Leary for years and in addition to my own children I have been in the room and observed 6 births. She is a professional and will give it to you straight. She is not a sugar coater or a hand holder. She is excellent and always asks about my kids when I visit. I would highly reccomend.
Getting in to see Dr. Leary was virtually impossible...for almost 2 years in a row, I was forced to see a nurse practioner because the good doctor was too busy....One year, was on antibiotics for a severe flu/broncitis, and like clockwork, developed a yeast infection. I tried to get medication from Dr. Leary's office, and was told that I would have to make an 'appointment' to see the doctor before they would send in a prescription to eliminate it. I vote NO for Dr. Leary
Dr. Leary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Mary Ellen E Leary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOak Creek Ob/Gyn, 6438 Wilmington Pike Ste 300, Dayton, OH
Dr. Mary Ellen E Leary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.