Dr. Mary Ellen E Leary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ellen E Leary?

Rude. Rude. Spent 10 minutes with her and I will not be back.

Satisfied Patient

Dr. Leary is a really wonderful doctor. She doesn't try to rush you through your appointments, and she takes as much time as you need to explain your issues.

I have seen Dr. Leary for years and in addition to my own children I have been in the room and observed 6 births. She is a professional and will give it to you straight. She is not a sugar coater or a hand holder. She is excellent and always asks about my kids when I visit. I would highly reccomend.

disgruntled patient

Getting in to see Dr. Leary was virtually impossible...for almost 2 years in a row, I was forced to see a nurse practioner because the good doctor was too busy....One year, was on antibiotics for a severe flu/broncitis, and like clockwork, developed a yeast infection. I tried to get medication from Dr. Leary's office, and was told that I would have to make an 'appointment' to see the doctor before they would send in a prescription to eliminate it. I vote NO for Dr. Leary