Dr. Mary E Lester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Lester?

A stressful time made easier

Dr. Lester is the best in her field. I had a double mastectomy with a DIEP procedure. I did have some issues from a previous lumpectomy but Dr. Lester was always compassionate and funny at the right times. She spent a long time on 2 surgeries for me to ensure I had the best and best looking outcome possible. If I can ever afford a cosmetic procedure, she will be my first choice. But I recommend her to any woman who is looking for a great reconstruction and wonderful bedside manner.

Excellent

Dr. Lester performed my DIEP Flap reconstruction surgery immediately after my bilateral mastectomy. I have had a great experience!

all of my visits but the last one I had only a waiting time of around 20 minutes. Dr. Lester is a wonderful plastic surgeon and helped me with a problem I have had for 20+ years. I owe her a great thanks for this!

Dr. Mary E Lester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.