Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary A Loeb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mary A Loeb has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Mary A Loeb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Mary Loeb has terrible bedside manner. She is rude and dismissive. It's as if I was inconveniencing her by showing up in her office. I have been a patient of hers for nearly a year and in that time, she has never even examined me other than listening to my heart and lungs which has nothing to do with what I am being seen for. She refused to treat me even though my symptoms are severe. After months of begging to see a specialist, she finally gave me a referral just to shut me up. The specialist immediately scheduled me for surgery. I am so relieved to finally be getting the care I so desperately need, no thanks to Mary Loeb! I wouldn't recomend her to my worst enemy.
Lousy doctor with a terrible bedside manor
24 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Naval Hospital Jacksonville
Dr. Mary A Loeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
Locations & DirectionsRiverstone Clinic, 2073 Olympic St, Springfield, OR
Dr. Mary A Loeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.