Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary L Louder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I am very pleased with the care and treatment I receive every time I visit Dr. Louder. She is a great listener and the diagnosis she has given have made all the difference in my quality of life. She is a special person who happens to be my Doctor.
being miss diagnoised caused me a lot of out of pocket money and still having the same issues, worked more on the computer then giving me the time I was paying for at my appt time, I felt very rushed and was sorry I had a late afternoon appt. I am now seeking a 2nd oppinion.
I apologize if you felt both rushed and misdiagnosed. Sometimes it may take multiple steps to arrive at an accurate diagnosis depending upon complexity. It is not my intent to rush or incorrectly diagnose or treat any patient. I do hope that you were able to obtain an accurate diagnosis, treatment plan and that you are doing well.
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Mary L Louder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary L Louder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, CO.