Dr. Mary A Luce Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary A Luce?

VERY FACTUAL, SPENDS ANY AMOUNT OF TIME TO EXPLAIN ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, VERY THOROUGH. SHE EVEN FOUND A UNDERLYING HEART MURMUR DURING HER PRE-OP EXAM THAT MY PERSONAL CARE PHYSICIAN HADNT DETECTE D

nut job

Never in my life have I had a DR. that was so unqualified. I have lung problems, which when I coughed cut my air off, eventualy causing me to have a heart attack. I went to her and she gave me a prescription for a magazine, yes I said a magazine(on a prescription pad) so I could buy a new pillow. She said it was the ear wax in my ear and that everybodie's nose drips constantly when there head is bent down. I told my cardiologist this and she was in shock. She said she would get me into see a real ENT. Please people, this woman is a joke!!!!! I have recently seen an ENT and they did a ct scan and found out I had an extra bone in my nose that was stopping me from breathing right. I am set for surgery. Guess anyone can be called a DR. these day's.

VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD. I LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I STAND WITHOUT ANY PATTY CAKING!!