Dr. Mary E Luchetti Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Luchetti?

My Visit.

I went to this doctor and I was scared. I have acne for 7 years. I had gone to many places to have it fixed but it was very in affect and some of the visit made it worse. I told her of my previous issues and that i had not seen some one in 5 years. I told her I tired of the acne and just want something that works. Ask me some question to get a better understand and then she gave me product that would give me result. My face has cleared up so much and just keeps getting better. She got me the result I wanted and continues to make sure everything is going okay. She has a little longer time in the waiting room but she is defiantly worth the wait.