Have you seen Dr. Mary P Lupo?

Great results!

I could not be happier with my results! Dr. Lupo subtlety enhanced my features to give me a more youthful look without drastically changing my appearance. She truly brought me back to my younger self and gave me confidence that I have lacked in recent years. She is honest and caring, and most importantly, she spent a lot of time with me, and never made me feel like just another number.

Could not be happier!

I have been thinking about about fillers for years but was nervous. I did not want to look "done" and did not want go through something painful. I had gone to Dr. Lupo years ago for Botox and loved the results. After a consultation with her, I knew I was ready. She assured me she would make me a better version of myself. I have a long narrow face and I am in my mid 40's. Age and environmental factors have not been kind. She recommended a filler for my lip area and smile lines for some added fullness. I had no down, minimal bruising, and no pain. I feel like I look 30 again! She also advised me on my skin care routine if I wanted to make any changes in the future. Her staff was so kind and assuring. She is a miracle worker with needles and an amazing dermatologist.

As usual, Dr. Lupo is AMAZING.

As usual, Dr. Lupo is AMAZING. I appreciate her ability to not only evaluate my external skin issues but also utilize her knowledge as Internalist to evaluate the underlying causes of my skin condition. She listens to my concerns and creates skin care plans that addresses my needs with astounding results. I love her!!! My only issue was the incredibly long wait. My appointment was for 3pm and I didn't get in to see her until 4:45pm. So, I took 1 star from my review. However, this is the first time I've had to wait this long and I've been coming to get for 4 years.

Very Professional Dermatologist

Excellent and very professional doctor! I would recommend Dr. Lupo to anyone in New Orleans

Compliment

I visited Dr. Lupo first a year ago. She took her time and evaluated my needs and talked to me about what would be best for me and what I was comfortable with. She is a great doctor who is extraordinarily skilled and quite gentle in her approach. I feel that her plan for me is personal and that her goal is that I look and feel my best. I can tell you that I do, in fact, look and feel better than I have in years. Her plan for my treatment is not a pat regimen that she does for everyone, but singularly focused on my needs, my preferences, and her vision for my care. (P.S. - my cheekbones are back!)

THE BEST!

I have been a patient of Dr Lupo since 1987. I have since moved 900 miles away but continue to have Dr Lupo as my dermatologist. Not only do I trust her expertise, but she cares about her patients. She truly cares. And my results are always awesome. She is the Best!

Great Results!

Dr. Lupo has put me on a path to much better skin and has helped me select the cosmetic procedures that benefit me the most. Her approach has been to take things one step at a time and to re-assess before proceeding. The results have been well worth it. I've trusted her and have taken her recommendations. I have been extremely pleased. My "before and after" pictures certainly validate what the mirror shows - great improvement! I would absolutely recommend her.

Moles

Doctor Lupo recently removed two moles from my face. The results were amazing. There are no scars or indication that I had a procedure. I am very pleased with the results. Thank you for all your advice and treatment throughout the years.

Impressed

I was referred to Dr. Mary Lupo a couple of years ago, after having a procedure that was done by another doctor. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. Dr. Lupo was so kind to work me into her busy schedule. After seeing me she setup a plan using the Exilis laser. My face looks great with no sun burn look! These are some things that I was impressed with Dr. Lupo office: Great nurses that listen and document all of your needs . Top of the line laser equipment with the best person to do the job Kristi. Dr Lupo's front office have wonder people ready to help you with all of your needs. And I don't want forget the line of skin care - Teoxane RHA advanced and RHA Serum

Caring ,Professional and great results!

I recently had a fraxel laser treatment which Kristi administered. Kristi is very caring and sweet and this was my 3rd treatment with her. She was very helpful and caring after she finished the treatment and I had to reach out to her 3 days later and she was extremely helpful and caring once again. Love my skin since my treatment and love Dr Lupo and her entire staff!

I completely trust Dr. Lupo and I am very happy w/ my Botox treatments.

Dr Lupo is extremely knowledgeable and wonderful to work with. I have been seeing her for 5 plus years and I can't say enough about her anti aging treatments

Dr. Mary P Lupo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.