Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Fecile
Dr. Mary Fecile, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Fecile is affiliated with Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Utmb Hospital and University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Fecile has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Mary Fecile has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Fecile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
18 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions500 University Dr, Hershey, PA
Dr. Mary Fecile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.