Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Marohn
Dr. Mary Marohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CO, with another office in Englewood, CO. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Marohn is affiliated with Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Madison Street Surgery Center and St Anthony Hosp Central, Denver, Co. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Marohn has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Marohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
Madison Street Surgery Center
St Anthony Hosp Central, Denver, Co
Centrum Surgical Center
Lakewood Surgical Center
32 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Mary Marohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary Marohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.