Dr. Mary Drake Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary Drake?

Fraud

This "Doctor" thought it would be fun to make me wait forever and deviate from the 3 doctors who had treated me before. . I was in intense pain and she treated me as drug seeker. I checked in at 2 PM was finally given Tordal at 7PM. Every doctor before her had a procedure, sympathised with my pain and got what worked for me. I wouldn't wish what I had on anybody ....maybe her. I'm glad she had a good laugh at my expense. I've suffered from this ailment for 26 years. She diagnosed me something else "something very commen' as it says on the discharge papers. I guess she knows more than the specialist that diagnosed me. I will never go to Bozeman Deaconess again and will refuse to pay this bill.

BA, English, minors math+chem, counseling MA, biz grad.

I found Dr. Mary Drake to be the best medical encounter I have had at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital, known by locals as the Mansion on the Hill. It was particularly refreshing to find that she is not afflicted with GWC (God-in-white-coat)illness. I would find it an honor for her to be my personal physician, and have found her to be compassionately caring, direct, honest, and emanating the humility characteristic of the physician whose profession is her true calling in life, not just a way to become wealthy and prestigious. I would gladly choose her, either as a primary-care doc or an ER speciaist, over any other of the several stuck-up arrogant medical pretenders I have had the misfortune to fall into the incompetent hands of at Bozeman Deaconess. This opinion comes from a man who himself certainly would have become a doctor but for a disability, and who has put a wife and a fiancee through five medical specialty certifications.

ER Physician: Ignorance Doesn't Excuse Cruelty

Pray you never land in this hospital's ER under the care of this "physician". Pray even harder that you don't live with a disease that keeps you in constant pain...which eventually lands you in this particular ER. If Mary Drake is your attending physician and she doesn't know anything at all about your condition, you can be CERTAIN that she will refuse to treat you appropriately....EVEN UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF YOUR PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR!!! To add insult to injury, she will even tell you that it's all in your head, and that she won't give anyone with this disease the time of day...let alone attend to you or help you in any way at all. She basically accused me of lying about the symptoms I was experiencing...which landed me in the ER at the instruction of my primary care physician. He spoke directly to Mary Drake over the telephone and gave her specific instructions with regard to my treatment in the ER....which she deliberately ignored. This woman has absolutely no business treating human beings in the capacity of a physician. Someone needs to yank her right to practice medicine in any capacity whatsoever. It was OBVIOUS she knew absolutely NOTHING about my disease, because her comments about it were completely inaccurate. But rather than admit to that, and listen to my primary doctor, she became rude, beligerant, insubordinate and accusatory. She treated me as if I were wasting her time...regardless of the fact that I was in the ER because my doctor sent me there! Unfortunately, I live in a small town and that is the only hospital here. I now refuse to go back to that hospital, and prefer instead, to make a 2 hour drive to get to an emergency room when I need to...where no "Mary Drakes" exist. THANK GOD!