Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary C Maier has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Mary C Maier has the following 20 expertise
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
Dr. Mary C Maier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I had two doctor visits today back to back, Dr. Maier being the first and the second, also a member of the Doctors Clinic, will remain unnamed. The difference between their services was night and day. Dr. Maier saw me within 10 minutes of my scheduled time, she listened attentively to my concerns, spoke to me adult to adult, and gave me options for treating my condition. I left her office feeling respected, hopeful, and informed. I left the other physicians office (after a 90 minute wait to even see the doctor) with this message conveyed -"life is hard, so suck it up. Don't come back to see me until you are desperate." This very unfortunate encounter with doctor #2 made it all the more evident how grateful we should be for doctors like Mary Maier.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Mary C Maier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- PacificSource PSN
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary C Maier in this video.
Dr. Mary C Maier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.