Dr. Mary Mandell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mandell?

RN

Working along side of this Dr. is wonderful. I am working in an inpatient psych unit and Dr. Mandell is attending. Time with patients and compassion is the first of many attributes. I would offer appreciation in a thankless profession.Great work Dr. Mandell.

Dr, Mendall brought me out of a major depression and I will be forever grateful to her.

I have always just loved this lady. Sometimes I may have to run her down but she`s worth it.

I have called and left three messages in a week span for an appointment. I thought this doctor sounded like a great fit for my daughter, however, when I call it goes straight to voicemail so I leave messages, however after a week still no return call. This is the only rating I can provide but I feel that it is the most important because I am totally just being ignored. Also, this survey would not let me close it out until I did an overall rating for the doctor. I have not seen this doctor so my overall rating on her would and should not be considered.

Extraordinary

I enjoy appointments because she listens and interprets when you can't quite say what's weighing on you.

A Doctor who takes the time to Understand her patient

So many times doctors rush you in and out of an appointment, but not Dr. Mandell. She takes the time to ask you the right questions, make you feel comfortable and finds the right way to solve the problem.

Dr. Mary Mandell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.