Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Margaret D Hurley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mary Margaret D Hurley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 62
Been a patient of Dr. Hurley for over 10 years. She's also my kids pediatrician. She's a sweet doctor but she needs to fire her staff!! They are very rude and I don't really think they give her messages. No callbacks. Does not complete paperwork in a timely manner. Doesn't call prescriptions in a timely manner. Wait time is horrible. Can wait in the waiting room for 2 hrs then in the back for additional hr. She needs a new management team. I would hate to think it's all her.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMary Margaret Dulaney Hurley Md, 7514 Corporate Ctr Dr Ste 100, Germantown, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary Margaret D Hurley in this video.
Dr. Mary Margaret D Hurley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.