Dr. Mary C Massa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary C Massa?

DR. MASA EXHIBITS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A DOCTOR. SHE IS PROFESSIONAL AND CARING TO YOUR NEEDS AND IS COMMITTED TO OBTAINING THE BEST RESULTS. D.T.

Dr. Massa is always professional and thorough. She takes time to answer questions and explain things in detail. I always feel confident I am receiving the best care with her. Her staff is great, too .

Long Time Patient

I was referred to Dr. Massa for alopecia almost 30 years ago by my internist at Loyola. Dr. Massa's exams are thorough and descriptive. I like her "you're probably wondering why/what. . ." and providing the answer immediately thereafter style. Being fair-skinned, Dr. Massa taught me years ago the importance of annual skin exams and problems that can show up years later. My daughter also sees Dr. Massa for annual skin exams and other dermatological needs.

The Best

Dr. Massa and her staff are just wonderful. Accomodating when it comes to my schedule and so thorough. Some doctors rush thru the visit, NOT Dr. Massa, she'll stay and explain everything and make sure that she's answered all of my questions.

UNPROFESSIONAL..I OVERHEARD HER SPEAK TO STAFF USING PROFANITIES,

Have been seeing her for 8-10 years and she's wonderful. Friendly, efficient staff, Dr. Massa spends plenty of time talking with me compared to other doctors I've seen. She has treated me through skin cancer, psoriasis, and various other non-cosmetic procedures, and a few minor cosmetic ones.

Not Worth It

I saw Dr. Mary Massa for a simple injection that my old dermatologist could perform in under 10 minutes....with Dr. Massa the same type of injection took nearly an hour because she seemed uncomfortable and not sure about what she was doing....thank goodness her assistant was there to talk her thru it.....not someone I would recommend .....

Dr. Mary C Massa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westmont, IL.