Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary F Maturi Allen
Dr. Mary F Maturi Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesapeake, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Maturi Allen is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary F Maturi Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Maturi-Allen has treated me for acute cardiovascular disease and congestive heart failure since 2008. I have had a myriad of doctors since stricken with my disease dating back to 2005. She has been the most compassionate and thorough of all of them. She not only cares about you as a patient but just as importantly as a person as well.
Dr. Maturi Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Mary F Maturi Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary F Maturi Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.