Dr. Mary R Mcginley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary R Mcginley?

Have been seeing Dr.McGinley for almost 25 years and think she is great. She always takes the time to listen/explain things.

Fabulous Dr. McGinley and Dr. Romanzo

Ambler Medical is fabulous. I've been treated there for several years and Dr. McGinley is tremendous. One time, when Dr. McGinley was not in the office, I was treated by Dr. Romanzo, and he, too, is fabulous. They are both kind, gentle, caring and very good at diagnosing problems and getting the correct treatment. What I like most about Ambler Medical, is that if they can not diagnose a problem, they waste no time referring me to a specialist and I have my referrals there, way before my appt. My prescriptions are always correct and on time, and they have never set up unnecessary office visits. I recommend them to everyone I know.

DO NOT GO TO AMBLER MEDICAL ASSOCIATES

I get the feeling this practice is just out to get your money. The have double billed my insurance, set up impossible office rules to try to get you into as many appts as possible so they can bill you and they have misdiagnosed my husband twice. They also recommended that I not get the flu shot when I was pregnant because they didn't want to be liable. I could get better medical advice from a brick.

Straightforward and confident

I understand what she says and trust that she has my best interests in mind. A very good primary care doctor.