Dr. Mary L Mcgregor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary L Mcgregor?

TERRIBLE

As a medical professional myself, I can usually tell when someone knows his/her specialty. I was highly concerned of her disorganization & general misinformation regarding my child's health history. She is very egotistical and does not like it when she's questioned. During my child's last appointment she flipped through the stack of papers in front of her & stated 'your child's bloodwork came back fine' I thought to myself 'Really???, You NEVER had any bloodwork done on him!' That was the final straw for me. She also sent my child for an 'urgent' MRI of the brain on a Thursday morning, left me waiting ALL weekend to get results & we still didn't hear from her by Monday afternoon with any results & It wasn't until I made an irate phone call on Tuesday that she FINALLY gave me results. Do yourself a favor & don't waste your time with this 'Doctor' because she could careless about your well being!

wonderful doctor

Top Notch Dr

Our Daughter had one eye that crossed in. Dr. McGregor did a surgery that has fixed the problem. Approx 7 years later still good to go. We go for a once a year check up and are still thrilled with the success of the surgery. A+ Dr

Dr McGregor's knowledge and expertise of my son's problem were critical in getting the correct surgery. His results are excellent and we are very happy with them and the care that he got from her. He was three years old when he underwent the surgery and was treated with superior care and concern throughout the process.

patient

She is not willing to spend enought time with patients to explain procedures and does not take into consideration patient concerns. She is very egotistical, so much to the point that it is detrimental to the well being of the patient.