Have you seen Dr. M P Mckinstry?

Great doctor and staff! She took care of all my concerns.

Dr McKinstry is a miracle worker. The beautiful reconstruction she did on my lower eye lid after a basal cell removal was nothing short of a miracle. I had a large hole after the basal cell was removed, and after Dr. McKinstry's reconstruction surgery, it is impossible to see any sign of that hole and my lower eye lid area looks better than it did before the basal cell surgery. The reconstruction surgery went very smoothly and I was never in pain or discomfort. Also, the office visits are always pleasant. Dr McKinstry is definitely an expert in her field and I will always recommend her. I have a friend who had very sagging eye lids and I recommended Dr McKinstry to her. Dr McKinstry repaired her eye lids and my friend has nothing but very high praise for her.My friend has thanked me many times for referring Dr McKinstry.

I had a bilateral lower lid fat repositioning from Dr McKinstry, and had amazing results. I know longer have saggy bags under my eyes, which made me look tried and old. I now have complete smooth skin, and no bags...I am so happy! Dr McKinstry and her staff are so delightful and professional. I would highly recommend her for any surgical procedure.

Dr McKinstry and staff are top notch. She took care of my problem, when no other doctor could. Very professional and staff is very attentive and helpful.

I recently had a forehead lift, and I could not be happier.. I look and feel amazing!!!Dr McKinstry took the time to explain, and made me feel comfortable when making my decision. Thank you Dr McKinstry and her amazing staff for making me feel great..

Dr McKinstry and her staff are the best! Dr McKinstry treated me for my dry eye, and happy to say, I no longer have red, irritated eyes.

Had a great experience and result with Dr McKinstry. She and her staff are top notch!!!

I had a great result with Dr McKinstry. I had voluma injections to fill out the hallows under my eyes,and Botox to the forehead area. I am extremely happy with the results. I look 5 years younger. I would highly recommend Dr McKinstry for any of your cosmetic needs.

She's probably one of the best ophthalmologist surgeons there is. Had an automobile accident where eye socket smashed ... lower lid displaced ... trauma and you name it. All better now, eye functions, sight about same as other and looks great. Thanks to her ....

Very Highly Regarded!

Wonderful professional doctor and staff.

Staff and office people very friendly and professional. Doctor very good and comforting.

My experience has been outstanding. The office is very friendly, energizing.and the patient is made to feel important. Dr McKinstry is caring as is her staff. I am very happy with the results of my surgery and the attention I received before and after surgery.

Dr. M P Mckinstry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.

Dr. M P Mckinstry Is this you?