Have you seen Dr. M P Mckinstry?

After an eye injury, I realized the need for a good eye doctor. Not wanting to chance my vision with just anyone, I researched a lot of board certified ophthalmic plastic surgeons and I kept coming back to Dr McKinstry as one of the best in Southern Orange County. Thinking back, I was doubtful that two large red veins in my eye could be removed of cleared. Dr McKinstry was confident on fixing that issue, as well as, a small growth on my eyelid. I remember not being comfortable looking people in the eyes because of these issues and am very grateful to have perfect eyes again. Today (over 2 years later), I felt the need to say thank you to Dr. McKinstry, and her whole staff for being so efficient and professional!I should have done it a lot sooner, but it's funny what we take for granted, sometimes. I finally followed through with writing this, when having to schedule a regular eye exam and remembering how I have not had any eye problems since seeing Dr. McKinstry. Highly recommended!! Many thanks!

I feel very fortunate to have selected Dr McKinstry. Dr McKinstry provided me with the utmost care from start to finish. I was informed on all details and the results exceeded my expectations. Thank you to the friendly staff at Dr. Mckinstry's for providing me with excellent care.

I had a great experience with Dr McKinstry. I had severe dry eye, and she has treated me with great success. I am very thankful for her complete follow through, and her kindness. Another note, her staff is the best!

Great doctor and staff! She took care of all my concerns.

Dr McKinstry is a miracle worker. The beautiful reconstruction she did on my lower eye lid after a basal cell removal was nothing short of a miracle. I had a large hole after the basal cell was removed, and after Dr. McKinstry's reconstruction surgery, it is impossible to see any sign of that hole and my lower eye lid area looks better than it did before the basal cell surgery. The reconstruction surgery went very smoothly and I was never in pain or discomfort. Also, the office visits are always pleasant. Dr McKinstry is definitely an expert in her field and I will always recommend her. I have a friend who had very sagging eye lids and I recommended Dr McKinstry to her. Dr McKinstry repaired her eye lids and my friend has nothing but very high praise for her.My friend has thanked me many times for referring Dr McKinstry.

I had a bilateral lower lid fat repositioning from Dr McKinstry, and had amazing results. I know longer have saggy bags under my eyes, which made me look tried and old. I now have complete smooth skin, and no bags...I am so happy! Dr McKinstry and her staff are so delightful and professional. I would highly recommend her for any surgical procedure.

Dr McKinstry and staff are top notch. She took care of my problem, when no other doctor could. Very professional and staff is very attentive and helpful.

I recently had a forehead lift, and I could not be happier.. I look and feel amazing!!!Dr McKinstry took the time to explain, and made me feel comfortable when making my decision. Thank you Dr McKinstry and her amazing staff for making me feel great..

Dr McKinstry and her staff are the best! Dr McKinstry treated me for my dry eye, and happy to say, I no longer have red, irritated eyes.

Had a great experience and result with Dr McKinstry. She and her staff are top notch!!!

I had a great result with Dr McKinstry. I had voluma injections to fill out the hallows under my eyes,and Botox to the forehead area. I am extremely happy with the results. I look 5 years younger. I would highly recommend Dr McKinstry for any of your cosmetic needs.

She's probably one of the best ophthalmologist surgeons there is. Had an automobile accident where eye socket smashed ... lower lid displaced ... trauma and you name it. All better now, eye functions, sight about same as other and looks great. Thanks to her ....

Dr. M P Mckinstry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.

Dr. M P Mckinstry Is this you?