Dr. Mary S Mcmillan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary S Mcmillan?

Excellent Internist

Dr. McMillan is the most kind doc I have ever seen, and I have seen many on this area & 2 other states. She is extremely intelligent and you can tell that she actually cares about the patient and what happens to them. Overall if I could give her more than 4 stars I would- and she would deserve every one of them!

Knowledable and Caring

I have been a patient of Dr. MacMillan for 10 years. She is kind and non-judgemental. When she diagnosed my heart condition, my cardiologist complimented Dr. MacMillan for being thorough with the necessary tests that allowed me to go right into surgery.