Dr. Mary L Michels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary L Michels?

The best doctor

When Dr. Michels comes into the room to meet you, it is as if you are the only patient she has at that time. She does not hurry you. She listens to your complaints and then decides of a treatment plan. I have been a long time patient.

Would Not Recommend

Dr. Michels ran a blood test and told me I was going to be on chemotherapy for the rest of my life. Two months later, I found out I was merely gluten intolerant. Four years later, I remain drug-free and totally fine. Way to run that gluten test, Dr. Michels. She also made me do all these embarrassing poses in her office because she was fascinated by my hyperflexibility. Weird office visit, not to mention traumatic as the result of my misdiagnosis.

I tried to get a appointment for my mother and was told that Dr. Michels was not accepting any new patients with medicare. Well most of her patient are going to be in the category. I don't have a high opinion at this point and time of this doctor.

Excellent - Top Doc

She is caring and takes times with her patients and cares for them holistically.

Great doctor

This lady has helped me with fibromyalgiain more ways than I could count. A great doctor.