Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary K Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary K Miller has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Mary K Miller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I saw Dr. Miller over a period of 6 years. She is fantastic. Not only is she extremely knowlegeable but she works with you and tries a number of different modalities to work with your problem. Unfortunately she has now left UC Davis. If you have a chance to have her as your Doctor you are very, very lucky. I couldn't disagree more with the previous post.
After being diagnosed with a chronic pelvic pain issue, I went to Dr. Miller who is supposedly a specialist. On the first visit, she told me nobody EVER gets better, if any other doctor tells me they can make me better they werent telling me the truth, and she wasnt interested in getting to the bottom of the problem but we would treat the symptoms. When I told her the medicines she gave me didnt help the pain and made it next to impossible to work (I did home social work visits) she told me I might have to quit my job. Um, no. I was stuck with her because she was the only specialist in my HMO. After I switched insurance I found a doctor who took a ton of time and effort, ran a bunch of tests and I no longer live in chronic pain. In addition to not helping me I was so depressed by the incorrect information she gave me about my condition.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Mary K Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Locations & DirectionsMary K Miller Md, 36101 Bob Hope Dr # 233, Rancho Mirage, CA
Dr. Mary K Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.