Dr. Mary Minar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Minar?

Best Dr

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Minar is my first choice in doctors - excellent care!

Blames her patients

Posted on August 8th, 2013

The nurse's assistant would prescribe me antibiotics when I would get bladder infections. Dr Minar hired new people who refused to do so (if the previous nurses assistant was incorrect in doing so, I shouldn't be scolded or spoken negatively to). The nurses assistants kept putting me on hold and transferring me to one another, they kept lieing saying they were asking the doctor when they would put me on hold for not even 5 seconds. Then once I convinced them to let me speak to her, she told me it was my fault I didn't mention that I get bladder infections during my wellness exam. Why would I bring that up if it doesn't happen that often? I am so disappointed in the unprofessionalism and blame that's been put on me when I can barely exit the bathroom out of sheer pain.

Posted on July 16th, 2013

been going to dr. minar for man years, she's very helpful and staff is friendly.

Worst doctor on this planet

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Minar is the worst doctor ever. She is very distant and doesn't give a care about your medical condition. Her staff is worse than her. They are different all the time and every one that she hires doesn't stay long. They also like to argue with you, amd give you the run around for days. Very unorganized and rude

Dr. Minar

Posted on December 9th, 2011

She cannot seem to keep her staff, it is forever changing. And her new staff is EXTREMLY rude!!!!! They lack professionalism!!!!! I am in the process of changing doctors... Dr. Minar did not care at all how her staff treated her patients..

Great first impression!

Posted on November 14th, 2011

After a company merger I was forced to change insurance from Kaiser to BCBS, which meant I needed to find a new doctor. Being very close to my previous physician I was anxious about this transition. However, Dr. Minar exceeded my expectations. Her bedside manner really is incredible. She is easy to talk to and made me feel completely at ease. Her assistant, Irma, was equally as kind and caring. I am so relieved to find them! I highly recommend this office!

Good doctor.

Posted on January 31st, 2011

She is a very kind woman with an abundance of knowledge. The staff is friendly. I've only had one bad experience where I was in examining room for about 45 minutes but that was one time of about 20 visits. Good doctor. I know a lot of people in my area who see her and recommend her.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

Dr.Minar is a excellant doctor!!! Compassionate,caring, and pretty accurant on her diagnois. Her bedside manner is exceptional. And her staff that she now has is great. I highly recommend her. My family and I have been going to her for over 10 years now.

Initial Impression

Posted on April 12th, 2010

For some years I have wondered where to find a doctor who is not so quick to prescribe medicines, but who understands the self-healing capacity God designed into everyone, the healing properties of foods, and who makes preventative care & good nutrition a priority over writing pills after the patient is ill.I first learned about the specialty of osetopathy from a D.O. on TV. From the guests on that program, I came to understand that many (not all) practitioners of alternative medical disciplines such as osteopathy have the necessary training to enable them to combine the best, most effective & appropriate methods from naturopathic science and conventional allopathic medicine. It was for this reason I contacted the offices of several Osteopathic specialists in my area, but happened by chance to see Dr. Minar's name listed on a directory where I was visiting another specialist. My initial impression is that this doctor is reasonably priced, conveniently located in a clean, modest facility, very available (2 days lead for initial appointment), and --according to her staff-- is conversant and up to date on nutritional science.I will follow up on this report after my meeting in person.

Posted on May 1st, 2009

Our family loves Dr. Minar's care and excellent judgment. Her office staff is helpful and nice.

New Business

Posted on April 9th, 2009

I called to schedule a consultation for new business I asked the receptionist if there was a consultation fee and she said no. On the day of my appointment my husband and I called the office because the address we had didnt make since. The receptionist then told us that they are no longer at the address we had and the dr. is running late so she would have to reschedule us. We got the new address and were re-scheduled 3 hours from our original appointment. When we arrived we signed in and waited in the waiting room while the receptionist had a personal conversation on the phone. After her personal conversation she got our information as though we had retained Dr. Minar. Then she tried to charge me my co pay for a NEW BUSINESS CONSULTATION. My husband and I were not pleased so we left.