Dr. Mary Mirto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mirto?

Not so much...

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I had a variety of concerns since I hadn't seen a doctor in quite sometime. I had many questions, which I'd carefully listed so I wouldn't forget to ask. They were important to me. Every time I'd start to ask/explain my question/concern, she'd cut me off about halfway through and just give me a short, sharp answer. I've had a lot of troubles with birth control and taken many different pills. When I tried to talk to her about this and choose a new type of pill, she gave me no time at all. Just shoved a perscription in my hand and rushed me out of there. I was only in there about 15 minutes. I guess she had somewhere to be (I was the last appt, and yes I was very early). She doesn't listen and gives horrible answers. I'll go to someone else with my concerns.

She is AWESOME!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Mirto fits Austin like a glove! She is down to earth and honest and straight to the point. Also, she does not "chide" patients for their lifestyle choices. I have had doctors in the past who ridicule my being a vegetarian but Dr. Mirto supports it and supports my children being raised in that lifestyle as well. Dr. Mirto is the one who helped me to quit a 30+ year smoking habit! She is supportive and sweet while being a "tell it like it is" person! Her bedside manner is great. She takes her time and makes it a point to know about what makes the patient tick. I have never felt that I could not ask her a question and she has never made me feel that I am a bother. I just love her and will go to her until I die or she retires, whichever comes first! Love you Dr. Mirto!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Dr. Mirto is great. Realy good intellegent woman. Her nurse is a horrible uncarring person that makes you fight for getting what you need. You have to go to Dr. Mirto for everything if you want your needs met properly.

Posted on September 18th, 2017