Dr. Mary B Mischler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary B Mischler?

Dr. Mischler has been my family Doctor since 2002. I have always felt she had my health in her best interest. She even followed up calling me home to check on me when I had walking Pneumonia. I have never had a Doctor follow up checking on me, I always had to call them first. Great Doctor!

Dr .Mischler is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is great at listening and diagnosing. She takes a conservative approach but is not hesitant to refer to a specialist if out of her realm of expertise.Very knowledgeable and considers the emotional,social ,economical and physical aspect of each of her patients.She deserves to win an award for being the best doctor ever.

Having lived in Columbus about 30 years, I've had a number of personal physicians over the years. Some moved, some weren't very good, and one was good but never available. Dr Mischler is wonderful. If I have an acute illness, I can always be seen that day. She is a great listener and takes me very seriously. Whereas most of my visits are routine, she has managed my health so that I've been quite healthy. I recently had a health crisis which she managed quickly and appropriately. She made sound decisions. I feel fortunate to have her for my personal physician.

I love Dr. Mischler and have been with her for years! She really cares about her patients and resolving any health issues that arise.I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor!

Very smart, and I trust her judgment.

Dr, Mischler is an outstanding and caring physician

I've been with Dr. Mischler for years because of her knowledge, caring, listening and accuracy in diagnosing a problem. Shows an interest in you as a patient. She willingly answers any question you have, realizing and making you feel like all your questions are important and needs to be clarified. Thank you Dr. Mischler

Dr. Mary is the best!

She is so good and can correctly diagnose and provide excellent treatment with results!

I have been a patient for 20 plus years, you could not find a better doctor.