Dr. Mary Mitskavich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mitskavich?

15 Year Patient

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Mitskavich has been treating me since I was an infant, she is nothing but a true caring professional who knows exactly how to make her patients feel at ease. With her background in pharmacy and medicine, she was able to diagnose me quickly and treat me effectively. I would not see another doctor for my ENT issues, she is the best, and her kindness and skill shine every time I visit.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Hands down, Dr. Mitskavich is one of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. She's professional, thorough and is always willing to take the time needed to answer your questions. And the office staff is beyond courteous & efficient. I would highly recommend Coastal ENT.

Best Ever!

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Outstanding visit! Dr. Mary addressed and quickly came up with a diagnosis and treatment options for my laundry list of E.N.T. related issues. She is upbeat and charming in addition to possessing such impressive medical expertise.

Don't Go Here!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

This doctor and this practice is a waste of time and money. I called to make an appointment for my three year old who is having disruptive sleep. I don't have insurance and was told that the cost would be between $175 and $290 based upon the visit but I would only know after he was examined. I had read online reviews that this practice is known for pushing you into getting surgery or a sleep study, but I couldn't find much better reviews for other places in the area and they were recommended by our pediatrician. When the doctor saw my son, she looked in his nose and ears and said he needs a sleep study but could not indicate in any way how much the price would be. We had a video of my son sleeping which she seemed disinterested in watching and did not seem genuinely concerned. She wasn't interested in what my wife had to say about anything related to my son. She just decided that either he had sleep apnea and what need surgery or else he didn’t? Sure enough, for five minutes in her office I was billed $260 on the way out. For what, to look in his mouth and ears? What does $175 buy? A handshake? I'll be telling my pediatrician what a quack this doctor is.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I can not possibly put into words how wonderful, compassionate, and professional Dr Mitskavich is. I had a sudden onset of vertigo, was seen promptly, diagnosed, given a treatment plan, explanation and highly recommend Dr Mitskavich

Expert Analysis and treatment

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Mitskavich was able to diagnose and treat a condition for my wife that had existed for many years and had failed to be diagnosed by several other ENT specialists. She is an exceptional doctor and really knows her business. I recommend her to EVERYBODY that I know that requires specialist ENT service.

I love this group

Posted on February 12th, 2015

PATIENT

Posted on September 30th, 2014

WAS GREAT, WOULD REFER HER TO ANYONE IN MY FAMILY

patient

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Great doctor, quick in the waiting room and fast recovery!

Very Compassionate!

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Felt very welcomed when entering the office. The front staff was great. Doctor was even better. Office was clean. Overall experience was fantastic!

Excellent Physician

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Very up front and direct. Spoke to me like I was a human being. Would highly recommend. Loved the technology as well. Did my paperwork online. Very convenient.

Good Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2014

She's a straight shooter, office was very nice. The online registration was very easy and saved me alot of time the day of the appt.