Dr. Mary P Mortell Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary P Mortell?

Consistently wonderful and compassionate doctor.

I met Dr. Mortell in 1995. Since that time I have had many office visits and some procedures with her. She is so kind and genuinely concerned. I have a many medical conditions, allergies, and issues. Dr. Mortell patiently suggested and recommended numerous things for me. She was personable, compassionate, and went the extra mile. Dr. Mortell took as much time as I needed to help during each appointment.

Very nice but does nothing. More xoncerned about getting paid for procedures thatn actually diagnosign problem. Recommends medications I m allergic to. Stubborn and refuses to look into what it really bothering me. Keeps insisting my condition is something that it isn't. Won't order testing needed. Nurses who work for her, with teh exception of one and rude and condescending.