Dr. Mary Murdoch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Murdoch?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Mary Murdoch took care of my daughter on two occasions (we just moved here). She was kind, knowledgeable, and made my daughter feel at ease. She called me at home about a week after our first appointment because she had read a journal article pertaining to an issue my daughter had. My husband is a physician and he was very impressed with her level of care and how accessible she made herself after hours. We are so very happy to have her as our pediatrician!

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I took my 3 year old daughter in to see her today. She is not my daughter's regular PCP but gladly saw her. She was great! Very thorough, kind, and my daughter really responded well to her also. We were one of her last appointments of the day (sometime around 7pm) and she called me after 8pm with x-ray results and additional medical advice. I really appreciated her going above and beyond.

Excellent and thorough

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Administrative staff could be more welcoming and friendly (one visit on the weekend admin staff was not nice at all). Dr. Murdoch is amazing and detailed. She is detailed and thorough when dealing with sensitive issues. I have 10 year old twins and she was so pleasant and conscientious with both of them. She was very respectful of them and communicated openly and directly with them. She also listened to them and myself.

The best pediatrician ever!!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I absolutely love our pediatrician! She is great with both of the girls and even let's our oldest play with her stethoscope and coos with the baby. Today was our youngest's check up and it was our two year old's nap time. So my husband stayed in the car with her while I went in with the baby. When Dr. Murdoch came in she was talking with me about the baby's development and some concerns that I had and then asked how our oldest was doing. There was an issue that came up at her two year check up (6 months ago) and she wanted to see if it had cleared up. I asked her if she wanted me to have my husband bring her in and she said yes, if it wasn't too big of an inconvenience. So she checked our oldest and also checked her height (36.5"). She talked with her and with us, making our time with Dr. Murdoch last about 20 minutes. She goes above and beyond every time we go in and never rushes her time with us even when she is behind.

SHE IS JUST "THE BEST"

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I am a CASA for 3 children presently in foster care. Dr. Murdoch is their pediatrician. I think she is 100% fabulous--as a doctor and as a person. I am so happy that she consented to care for these children. Each child has had a variety of unusual and unique problems. She is very "on top" of what their needs are and so proactive on their behalf.

This doctor is horrible. Go somewhere else.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

She couldn't diagnose her way out of a paper bag. Then you get the bill... for NOTHING. Stay away from southern Oregon pediatrics. They are all about the money and their cars sucks!

Dr. Murdoch is the best doctor I've met.

Posted on December 25th, 2011

We were only there for myy daughter's 9mo checkup, so a diagnosis wasn't necessary. 10 mins was the total wait time--in the waiting room and the office. Dr Murdoch took the time to ask me if I had any questions about her development and time to explain. She also played with my daughter and let her hold/look at her instruments (stethoscope) before she (Dr. Murdoch) used them. She was very sweet and even babbled with my daughter. She was so great! Kudos to Dr. Murdoch - we will be recommend her to allour friends.

Posted on September 1st, 2015