Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary K Myers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been with Dr. Myers for many years and she is by far the most amazing Docter a woman could have. She really answers every question very thoroughly and does an excellent job at keeping your recovering time short and sweet. She comforts you through whatever your going through and keeps you calm and collected. I highly recommend Dr.Myers.
There are a lot of good doctors in our area and I just left this office. I had been with Mary Kay since she was in Ridgewood, well over 10 years, but I would not recommend her. I always feel rushed with her, she doesn't understand menopause issues although she will soon enough....It takes 3 months to get an appointment and then you always wait a minimum of 45 minutes. The office is too busy and you feel like a number instead of a patient. You can do a lot better, keep looking!
Dr. Myers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Mary K Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary K Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.