Dr. Mary E Oatey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Oatey?

I am surprised by these positive reviews, and wanted to share the other side. I had Dr. Oatey as a gynecologist for awhile and thought she was awful, and since then, have heard only bad things about her from patients and even friends who are nurses. And some of the things I have heard have been REALLY bad. My own personal experience found her to be lacking any sort of bedside manner, and she seemed uninformed and difficult to work with. Would not recommend. Have been much, much happier with my new gynocologist.

I was looking for her to go back to her as my doctor but I didn't know that she had moved so there's no way I can do a follow up appointment but I just wanted to take my son over there to meet her. She delivered him 16 years ago he was premature at 7 pounds 9 oz but still big! He is now 6'5 and she would have delivered my daughter she's 15 she's 5'7 but I was transferred to a high risk doctor she is also a big girl born at 32 weeks 5 pounds 1 oz. I also have a bib that say my son made a splash with Dr Oatey. I just wanted to thank her for my blessings! I also wanted to see if she still had my files so I can show my son and daughter there growth. Thanks so much

She listens!!

After 3 doctors, I ended up in her office. She was the only one to really listen to me and take out my IUD. Other doctors said my body was adjusting, so give it time... I had it in at least 8 months and was having so many side effects I couldn't function. I'm getting ready to make another appointment with her

former patient

Dr Oatey was my doctor in California and as much as I was sad to see her leave the desert, I was happy for the women in Michigan (my home state) to have her, she helped me with such ease during the birth of my last son and 11 years later I remember it like yesterday...she truly was a blessing to us!!

Excellent, intelligent, competent and caring OB-Gyn. Quincy is lucky to have her.

Dr.Oatey is my OBGYN and she is amazing. I would recommend her :)Never heard a bad thing about her, everyone loves her!

Dr. Mary E Oatey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.