Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary L Ozohan
Dr. Mary L Ozohan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan Beach, CA. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Ozohan is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary L Ozohan has the following 3 specialties
- Therapeutic Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Radiation Therapy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ozohan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba
Graduated in 1968
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Mary L Ozohan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVantage Oncology & Affiliates, 1500 Rosecrans Ave Ste 400, Manhattan Beach, CA
Dr. Mary L Ozohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan Beach, CA.