Dr. Mary I Pease Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary I Pease?

Knowledgeable and Compassionate

Everytime I see Dr. Pease, I leave her office feeling more confident and more at ease, even in difficult situations. She never makes me feel rushed. I truly feel as though she is listening to my questions and concerns and provides a tailored response to me. (So often with other doctors, I feel as though they are reciting a protocol ... I never get that feeling from Dr. Pease.) I know her job must be stressful and difficult at times. And often she must be terribly busy. But she never lets that show in our appointments. She is upbeat and I honestly feel like she enjoys her job. What a refreshing change from so many who seem "bothered" by their patients!

The most fantastic doctor!!